The most important active ingredients are the proline-rich polypeptides (PRPs).
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Proline-Rich Polypeptide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Productivity Retention Program
- Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- Proficiency Registration Program
- Profit Recovery Partners LLC (California)
- Program Requirements Package
- Program Review Panel
- Progressive Rework Plan
- Project Related Procurement
- Project Resource Planning
- Project Runway Philippines (TV show)
- Prometheus Radio Project (Philadelphia, PA)
- Property Reallocation Plan
- Property Research Partners (UK)
- Property Rights Project (various locations)
- Proportional Representation Party
- Proposed Regional Plan (New Zealand)
- Protease Resistant Protein
- Pseudo Random Permutation (computer science; cryptography)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
- Psychological Refractory Period
Samples in periodicals archive:
It contains a powerful immune modulator called Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRPs).