What does PAARTNERS stand for?
PAARTNERS stands for Project among African Americans to Explore Risks for Schizophrenia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pottstown Area Amateur Radio Club (Pottstown, PA)
- Portable Arctic Atmospheric Radiation and Cloud Station
- Partnerships in Astronomy and Astrophysics Research and Education (US NSF)
- Philippine Association of Academic and Research Libraries (Philippines)
- Positive Allosteric AMPA (Alpha-Amino-3-Hydroxy-5-Methyl-4-Isoxazolepropionic Acid) Receptor Modulators
- Professional ADF (Australian Defence Force) Aviators Reference Manual (Australia)
- Pennsylvania Army National Guard
- Performance Assessment for the Advancement of Radiation Oncology Treatment (medical practice improvement program)
- Private Adoption Agency Reimbursement Program
- Pilot Activated Automatic Recovery System (Operational Capability Improvement Program; Lockheed Martin)
- Pacification Attitude Analysis System
- Palo Alto Animal Services (California)
- Passive Active All Weather System
- Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (software)
- Polish Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Product as a Service
- Program in African American Studies (university)
- Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges, and Universities (est. 1952; Quezon City, Philippines)