Just as you would with a full-time employee, establish open lines of communication to ensure a smooth project transition.
What does PROJTRNS stand for?
PROJTRNS stands for Project Transition
This definition appears very rarely
- Promocion e Investigacion de Productos Andinos (Spanish)
- Programa de Innovación Tecnológica (Guatemala)
- Pediatric Rheumatology Online Journal
- Projectada (Portuguese: project; postal usage)
- Project Code
- People Relying on Just Enough Cash to Survive
- Project Officer
- Providence Journal (newspaper)
- Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
- Peoples Republic Of Korea
- Presbyterian Church in the Republic of Korea
- Princeton Report on Knowledge (Princeton University, New Jersey)
- Public Record Office London (UK)
- Physical Review Online Archive (from the American Physical Society)
- Productos Lacteos SA (Guatemala)
- Productos Lacteos San Antonio, S.A.
- Jornadas Sobre Programación y Lenguajes (Spanish Conference on Programming and Computer Languages)
- Programación y Lenguajes (Spanish Conference on Programming and Computer Languages)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the topics are organizational change contributions to electronic government project transitions, an organizing vision for electronic participation projects in Africa, the expanding role and efficacy of electronic government innovations in US social services, success and failure of local electronic government projects in Egypt, and the degree of interactivity and openness in Italian municipalities.
2012 will see the status of the Project transition from one of exploration to one of development in what is shaping up to be the most exciting mining address in southern Africa.
Supplier Engineering and Project Management Support The ability and willingness to support complex project transition is another area that can contribute significantly to reduction in both time to market and total project cost.
Each Transition Specialist works directly with the youth and parole officer to develop a project transition plan that is coupled with the youth's parole plan.
Of particular interest to us in the Department of Defense is the fact that this NDTA program complements our own PROJECT TRANSITION which was inaugurated to assist military men in their return to civilian life.
This audit provides a thorough evaluation at key project transition points to validate that the necessary work is tracking well to the project schedule before you transition to the next stage.
The success or failure of a retention program will be evident during the project transition.