Responding to such long-term developments, church members in 2001 formed the Oklahoma Presbyterian History Project Task Force and sought authors for a study that would not be "an in-house, highly celebratory account of our past" (xii).
What does PROTAF stand for?
PROTAF stands for Project Task Force (also seen as PTF)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Progetto Sviluppo (Italian)
- Plano Regional de Ordenamento do Território (Portugal)
- Processor Resource Ownership Table (IBM Corp.)
- Protective Clothing (Joint Service Lightweight Integrated Suit Technology/Fire Fighter Ensemble/Explosive Ordnance Disposal)
- Plant Resources of Tropical Africa (The Netherlands)
- Project of Translation from Arabic (est. 1980)
- Proposed Tactical
- Plano Regional De Ordenamento do Território da Área Metropolitana de Lisboa (Portugal)
- Plano Regional de Ordenamento do Território da Área Metropolitana de Lisboa (Portugal)
- Associação de Produtores de Tapetes de Arraiolos (Portugal)
- Production Test Report (energy production)
- Programmable Ordnance Technology
- Protección de cultivos de la Cámara de Comercio de Lima (Spanish)
- Pagans Reaching Out to Educate Campus Together (Illinois State University)
- Precose Resolution of Optimal Titration to Enhance Current Therapies (endocrinology)
- Prediction of the Erosion of Cliffed Terrains (EU)
- Privacy Rights and Oversight for Electronic and Commercial Transactions (Act)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It draws on the knowledge and experience of its board, as well as on a broader project task force with representatives of the five organizations and additional experts.
A project task force, overseen by Task Force Chair Debbie Lambert, COSO Chairman Larry Rittenberg and led by PricewaterhouseCoopers partner Miles Everson, consisted of approximately 20 members with experience in small business.
A UN Millennium Project Task Force has identified 5 guiding principles and 10 actions needed to intensify efforts to meet the targets (7,8).
We developed a project task force form that all team members complete before starting a project.
1998: FASB issued a revised definition of control of an entity, which was sent out for comment to a 12-member project task force.