Once agreed on, the Ministry of Planning verifies that the community has correctly followed the project selection process.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Project Selection Process (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Speaker Program
- Professional/Scholarly Publishing Division (Association of American Publishers)
- Proficiency Sample Program (engineering)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Program and Support Plan
- Program Segment Prefix
- Program Support Plan
- Programmable Scanner Position
- Programmable Signal Processor
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Project Study Plan
- Proposal Solicitation Package
- Protein Structure Prediction (protein 3D conformation prediction at rest)
- Provide Strategic Planning
- Pseudostatic Selfpotential
- Pseudostatic Spontaneous Potential (energy production)
- Psychological Support Program (International Federation of Red Cross)
- Public Safety Partnership (various locations)
- Public Sector Program (various organizations)
- Public Service Profile
Samples in periodicals archive:
What is the promotion or project selection process in your company?
The World Bank and the Government will jointly implement a more rigorous project selection process than in the past," said Rachid Benmessaoud, World Bank Acting Country Director for India.
Detailed work is continuing on the financial structure, governance arrangements and geographical scope of the fund as well as the project selection process.
Project Selection Process To enhance our project selection process, we formed a project selection committee composed of knowledgeable people from the participating agencies to assess new alternative processes and technologies efficiently and quickly.
Jeanne began by explaining the role of nurses on her clinical selection committee and how Virginia Hospital Center created the infrastructure of shared governance and ownership among staff nurses in order to gain their expertise and support on a project selection process.
Historical evidence about your organization's project selection process will tell you a lot about your readiness for project management.