Last October, a project progress meeting was convened between GFH and the Tunisian government, as little had been done to move the mutually agreed development further forward.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Project Progress Meeting
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPM
We have 381 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Program Planning and Management
- Program Progress Meeting
- Programme and Project Management (various organizations)
- Progressive Phase Maintenance
- Project and Program Management (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Project Performance Management
- Project Planning Matrix
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Portfolio Management (software)
- Project Procurement Manager (various companies)
- Promina Processor Module
- Propulsion Plant Manual
- Public Policy and Management
- Public-Private Mix (healthcare)
- Pulsaciones Por Minutos (Spanish: Pulses Per Minute)
- Pulse-Position Modulation
- Pulses Per Minute
- Pump Performance Monitoring (Lucent)
- Purchase Price Multiple (mergers and acquisitions)
- Participatory Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frequent project progress meetings can address these issues by bringing team members together, even for a short time, thereby enabling team members to resolve conflicts and roadblocks and reminding them of their role in the project and the purpose of the project.