Kim Gascoigne, Senior Project Procurement Manager from RWE npower renewables said: "The construction of the Kiln Pit Hill wind farm has allowed us to inject money into the local economy, providing an immediate economic stimulus and also provide new job opportunities.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Project Procurement Manager (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPM
We have 379 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Photographers of Michigan
- Program Planning and Management
- Program Progress Meeting
- Programme and Project Management (various organizations)
- Progressive Phase Maintenance
- Project and Program Management (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Project Performance Management
- Project Planning Matrix
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Portfolio Management (software)
- Project Progress Meeting
- Promina Processor Module
- Propulsion Plant Manual
- Public Policy and Management
- Public-Private Mix (healthcare)
- Pulsaciones Por Minutos (Spanish: Pulses Per Minute)
- Pulse-Position Modulation
- Pulses Per Minute
- Pump Performance Monitoring (Lucent)
- Purchase Price Multiple (mergers and acquisitions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Leech joins the Linford team from Amec Group in Stratford where he was project procurement manager for seven years.