95 Hardcover HD69 Stressing the need to embed active and prescriptive portfolio management in the organization, Bayney, a business consultant, provides an orientation to strategic planning and enterprise project portfolio management for new and seasoned project portfolio management practitioners, financial managers, resource managers, and strategists who are responsible for advising executives.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Project Portfolio Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPM
We have 379 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Product Process Model (SAP)
- Production or Processing Method (environment)
- Professional Photographers of Michigan
- Program Planning and Management
- Program Progress Meeting
- Programme and Project Management (various organizations)
- Progressive Phase Maintenance
- Project and Program Management (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Project Performance Management
- Project Planning Matrix
- Project Portfolio Management (software)
- Project Procurement Manager (various companies)
- Project Progress Meeting
- Promina Processor Module
- Propulsion Plant Manual
- Public Policy and Management
- Public-Private Mix (healthcare)
- Pulsaciones Por Minutos (Spanish: Pulses Per Minute)
- Pulse-Position Modulation
- Pulses Per Minute
Samples in periodicals archive:
has released Project Portfolio Management and ESA Warehouse, two new solutions in its Enterprise Service Automation (ESA) suite.