Hiring of one Brand New Diesel Closed Jeep including supply of Diesel and Lubricants by the Contractor for deployment under the control of the Project Officer, Birsa Project .
What does PROJO stand for?
PROJO stands for Project Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PROJO
- Public Record Office of Ireland (now National Archives of Ireland)
- Public Relations Organisation International
- Promocion e Investigacion de Productos Andinos (Spanish)
- Programa de Innovación Tecnológica (Guatemala)
- Pediatric Rheumatology Online Journal
- Projectada (Portuguese: project; postal usage)
- Project Code
- People Relying on Just Enough Cash to Survive
- Providence Journal (newspaper)
- Project Transition
- Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
- Peoples Republic Of Korea
- Presbyterian Church in the Republic of Korea
- Princeton Report on Knowledge (Princeton University, New Jersey)
- Public Record Office London (UK)
- Physical Review Online Archive (from the American Physical Society)
- Productos Lacteos SA (Guatemala)
- Productos Lacteos San Antonio, S.A.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The construction work was supervised by Paul Kent, Keep Wales Tidy's Tidy Towns-funded project officer for Merthyr Tydfil.
Project Officer Nick Simms explains how it will work: "We wanted to create wet woodland, one of our regions rarest types of habitat and a real haven for wildlife.
Following the placement, Alexis obtained a full-time job as a project officer in a new unit for homeless mums and babies.
Warwickshire project officer Helen Allen said: "We've structured the programme so it covers all the information you might need to start a business.
CAPTION(S): WILDLIFE BOOST: Environmental project officer Rob Caton
Carlisle said he is looking for the project officer to assist with the transition to his successor, as well take on the time-consuming task of selling property the town owns through tax-title takings.