Scientists from Project Metropolis created a three dimensional simulation of five square miles of the city centre as part of a research project in the university's Computer Studies department.
What does PROMET stand for?
PROMET stands for Project Metropolis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of PROMET in our Acronym Attic
- Probinsya Muna Development Initiative (political party; Philippines)
- Parliament Rolls of Medieval England (UK)
- Passive Range of Motion Exercise
- Program for Monitoring Emerging Diseases
- Programa de Educación Intercultural Multilingüe de Centroamérica (Spanish)
- Productivity Measurement and Enhancement System
- Professionnels Romands de l'Energie Solaire (French: Swiss Professionals in Solar Energy)
- Program for Mastery in Engineering Studies (University of Houston, TX)
- Puerto Rico Oversight, Management, and Economic Stability Act of 2016 (federal law)
- Probabilistic Ranking of Methods Based on Execution Scenarios and Information Retrieval
- Protection del Medio Ambiente Tarija
- Promoting Multimedia in Education and Training in European Society
- Preference Ranking Organization Method for Enrichment Evaluations
- Program for European Traffic with Highest Efficiency and Unprecedented Safety
- Promotion de la Medecine Traditionnelle (French: Promotion of Traditional Medicine; various locations)
- Asociación para la Promoción del Minusválido (Spain)
- Production of Mesons in Celsius
- PROcess Module Integration for a Multichamber Production System
- Promotion of Open Messaging Interface by a user support Network cENTre
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Project Metropolis also is focusing on urban ground reconnaissance, said Randy Gangle, a retired Marine colonel, who works at the Corps' Warfighting Laboratory, which is based in Quantico, Va.
TacMedCS was recently field-tested during Project Metropolis, an exercise conducted by the Marine Corps War fighting Laboratory and the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force.