Ethiopia hosts ENTRO, the executive body of the Eastern Nile Subsidiary Action Program (ENSAP), and puts to effect Project Management Units of ENSAP's investment projects and implementation to a number of basin-wide capacity building projects.
What does PMU stand for?
PMU stands for Project Management Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PMU
We have 75 other meanings of PMU in our Acronym Attic
- Physiological Monitoring Unit
- Pick Me Up
- Power Management Unit
- PowerMizer Unit
- Precision Measurement Unit
- Pregnant Mare Urine (aka premarin)
- Preventive Medicine Unit
- Primary Manufacturing Unit
- Program Management Unit (various organizations)
- Progressive Muslim Union of North America
- Project Monitoring Unit (various organizations)
- Psychiatric Management Unit (California prisons)
- Pump Me Up (type of kite used in Kitesurfing/Kiteboarding)
- Purdue Memorial Union (Purdue University)
- Plainfield Municipal Utility Authority (Plainfield, New Jersey)
- Pari Mutuel Urbain Camerounais (Cameroon)
- Produits et Matériaux Utilisables en Centrale (French: Products and Materials Used in Power Plants; accreditation)
- Pregnant Mouse Uterus Extract
- Parametric Measurement Unit Guard
- Portland Macintosh Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
[[banner]] Through its Project Management Unit, the Ministry of Water and Environment is inviting eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services, it states in an advertisement.
Projects which have been put forward for future funding include pounds 100,000 for the Barry Island railway station replacement footbridge; pounds 40,000 for further development of the Barry Waterfront Innovation Quarter; pounds 10,000 for a study into the feasibility of setting up a Vale Heritage Centre, and pounds 60,000 for a project management unit to oversee several regeneration projects, including the Barry Steam Railway.
Pedec) is an upstream project management unit of NIOC in charge of negotiating and supervising the oil and gas buy-back ventures onshore and offshore, with the exception of the Pars gas fields and the Caspian Sea.
The implementing agency, project management unit did not perform their work properly until 2005-2006.