Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) shall form an essential part of the future.
What does PROMIS stand for?
PROMIS stands for Project Management Information System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PROMIS
We have 6 other meanings of PROMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Promotion de la Medecine Traditionnelle (French: Promotion of Traditional Medicine; various locations)
- Asociación para la Promoción del Minusválido (Spain)
- Production of Mesons in Celsius
- PROcess Module Integration for a Multichamber Production System
- Promotion of Open Messaging Interface by a user support Network cENTre
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System
- Polar Regions Outer Magnetosphere International Study
- Procurement Management Information System
- Production and Marketing Intelligence Service
- Program Management Information Systems (USACE 2012)
- Property Management Information System
- Prosecutor's Management Information System
- Partnership to Rescue Our Minors from Sexual Exploitation (Salvation Army; est. 2004)
- Pre-Operational Modelling in the Seas of Europe (EU MAST III project)
- Predictor Models in Software Engineering Software
- Processing and Management Information System (Pennsylvania)
- Producers of Interactive Media in Sweden (trade association)
- Protection Using Multiple Segments
- Provider Reimbursement and Operations Management Information System
- Profit Oriented Maintenance Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics discussed include setting up SharePoint as a Project Management Information System (PMIS), assembling components, adding users, supporting collaboration, project tracking, reporting, integrating other project management tools, and project closing, evaluation, and assessment.
The text examine the application of common and practical project management techniques using SharePoint to build a project management information system to efficiently coordinate communication and collaboration throughout a project team.
A NEW Project Management Information System (PMIS) will soon be introduced by the Works Ministry, it was announced yesterday.
gif ) A new Project Management Information System (PMIS) will soon be introduced by the Works Ministry, it was announced on Monday.
Project management information systems (PIMS) are especially useful when managing large, complex projects that require frequent updates, such as those using multi-variate techniques and resource leveling.