Engineering and project management costs remain static as companies compete for new work.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Project Management Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Program/Project Management Council
- Program/Project Management Course
- Programmable Machine Controller
- Programmable Metallization Cell
- Programme Management Consultancy (various locations)
- Project Management Certificate (various organizations)
- Project Management Committee (various organizations)
- Project Management Consultancy
- Project Management Contract
- Project Management Contractor
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Projects Management Centre
- Proper Motor Car (luxury)
- Property Management Company
- Property Management Corporation (various locations)
- Pseudo Machine Code
- Pseudomembranous Colitis
- Public Management Consulting (various locations)
- Public Mobile Carrier (FCC)
- PubMed Central (US National Library of Medicine's digital archive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You need to have very good project management and a very good understanding of e-discovery processes in-house, and those project management costs often are overlooked.
With any change in technology, it is likely that there will be increased internal project management costs.
2m Utility diversions - pounds 30m Pre-operation and project management costs - pounds 34.
In addition, other costs associated with the project are estimated to total approximately $400 million representing project management costs, contingency, working capital, taxes, training programs, operations setup, insurance and other related activities.
He warned that project management costs are large, potentially at the expense of delivery.