The details will be set out in a project management contract, the selected bidder will receive the tender documents.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Project Management Contract
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Program Management Control
- Program Management Council
- Program/Project Management Council
- Program/Project Management Course
- Programmable Machine Controller
- Programmable Metallization Cell
- Programme Management Consultancy (various locations)
- Project Management Certificate (various organizations)
- Project Management Committee (various organizations)
- Project Management Consultancy
- Project Management Contractor
- Project Management Cost
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Projects Management Centre
- Proper Motor Car (luxury)
- Property Management Company
- Property Management Corporation (various locations)
- Pseudo Machine Code
- Pseudomembranous Colitis
- Public Management Consulting (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work, which sees Nortech named as an approved supplier to EnQuest, follows the award of two initial project management contracts this year, and will give the company scope to recruit a significant number of additional staff in 2012/13.
The work, which sees Nortech named as an approved supplier to EnQuest follows the award of two initial project management contracts this year, and will give the company scope to recruit up to 25 staff in 2012/13.
and CH2M Hill (unit Veco) have the project management contracts (PMCs) for the Shah gas development programme.
Qatar Steel contract inked Qatar Steel and Austria's Inteco have signed a project management contract as part of the steel maker's plans to upgrade its existing melt shop.
DOHA Qatar Steel Company, the first integrated steel mill in the Arabian Gulf, on Monday signed a Project Management Contract with INTECO of Austria for upgrading the existing steel melt shop.
Commenting on winning the Sasol contract, Colin Finnegan, Asia Pacific director of SPD, said: "SPD is extremely proud to have won its first full project management contract in the Asia Pacific region.
Preliminary design and engineering work and project management contracts for the two projects will be awarded in September,contractors said.