This material is to be used in conjunction with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK[sup.
What does PMBOK stand for?
PMBOK stands for Project Management Body of Knowledge (Project Management Institute, Inc.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PMBOK in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Metro Baseball League (Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada)
- Performance Measurement Baseline Log
- Plant Molecular Biology Laboratory (various locations)
- Power of Mind & Body Languages (course)
- Prairie Midget Baseball League (Canada)
- Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma
- Paula Modersohn Becker Museum
- Project Management Benchmarking Network (Texas)
- Participating Mailbox Office (station mode)
- Property Management by Owner (Silverthorne, CO)
- Phenyl-Methyl-Benzoyl-Pyrazolone (technically, 1-Phenyl-3-Methyl-4-Benzoyl-5-Pyrazolone)
- phpMyBackupPro (open source software)
- Pregnancy-Associated Major Basic Protein (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Program and Project Management Business Process (USACE)
- Program Management Best Practices
- Project Management Business Process
- Phuong Mai Bui Quang (artist; San Jose, CA)
- PIM (Protocol Independent Multicast) Multicast Border Router
- Plant Molecular Biology Reporter (journal)
- Practice Multiple Bomb Rack
Samples in periodicals archive:
This resource takes readers step by step through managing project risk, using the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) as a guide.
NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pennsylvania, February 22, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Project Management Institute (PMI), the world's leading professional membership organization for project managers, announced that A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK(R) Guide)-Fourth Edition is now available in Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, and Italian.
Preparing for Battle Class members were given a set of tailored readings prior to the trip, along with a score sheet created by Baniszewski and based on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge criteria.
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (Project Management Institute) 7.
The framework provided by the PMI and the knowledge outlined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is a great resource that can be used as a starting point for any organization or person looking to develop an industry-aligned project management methodology.
Professional organizations such as the Project Management Institute (PMI) and industry-accepted publications such as PMI's A Guide To The Project Management Body of Knowledge now exist to facilitate making program management a standardized profession.
Such a manager creates schedules, works within budgets, works with department managers, and communications with and organized people: PROJECT MANAGEMENT JUMP START's chapters cover all these tasks and more, including PMI's revised Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).