Rusert was previously named Walmart teacher of the year in 2005 and one of five 2012 Project Learning Tree national outstanding educators.
What does PLT stand for?
PLT stands for Project Learning Tree
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLT
We have 113 other meanings of PLT in our Acronym Attic
- Production Line Testing
- Production Log Tool
- Production Logging Tool (oil exploration)
- Production Lot Testing
- Professional Learning Team
- Program Lead Time
- Program Library Tape
- Program List Table (computing)
- Programming Language Theory
- Project Leader Training (various locations)
- Protected Learning Time (healthcare; UK)
- Publications Liaison Team
- Pilot Officer
- Pack Llama Trial Association
- Pakistan Lady Teachers Association
- Palmetto Land Title Association (South Carolina)
- Past Life Therapists Association
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Air
- Pennsylvania Land Title Association
- Pennsylvania Land Trust Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
MEMPHIS, TN -- The Hardwood Forest Foundation awarded more than $10,000 in grant funding to Project Learning Tree programs across the United States.
In addition to field trips, the course introduced them to Project WET, Project WILD and Project Learning Tree, including activities they can use with students.
Project Learning Tree More than 30 states require environmental education programs, but who's going to teach the teachers?
Through Project Learning Tree program, the Albany City School District will help make the state capitol a prototype "adopt-a-city" for other communities preparing young people to face a variety of environmental issues; New York City schools will study Catskill watershed issues and the conflict between the city's need for affordable clean water and the Catskill community's need for economic stability; and the Waterman Center in Binghamton, New York, will receive help with its hands-on environmental program for elementary school children.
Students were also certified in a number of nationally recognized EE curricula, including Project Wildlife in Learning Design (WILD)/Aquatic WILD (Council for Environmental Education [CEE], 2000, 2001) and Project Learning Tree (American Forest Foundation [AFF], 2000).