Worley Parsons Limited has been contracted to support Sasol's own project execution team as part of an Integrated Project Management Team.
What does PET stand for?
PET stands for Project Execution Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PET
We have 367 other meanings of PET in our Acronym Attic
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies (Symposium)
- Privacy Enhancing Technology
- Process Enhancement Team
- Product Enterprise Team (US Navy)
- Production Environmental Test
- Productivity Enhancement and Technology
- Professional Employment Training
- Programa de Educação Tutorial (Portuguese: Education Program Tutorial; Brazil)
- Programa de Empleo Temporal (Spanish: Temporary Employment Program; Mexico)
- Programming Environment and Training (HPCMP)
- Proposal Evaluation Tool
- Propulsion Engineering Trainer
- Protected Entrance Terminal
- Proton Electron Telescope
- Pulse Energy Thermography
- Pupil Evaluation Team
- User Productivity Enhancement and Technology Transfer (Previously Productivity Enhancement and Technology)
- Positron Emission Tomography and Computed Tomography
- Pembela Tanah Air (Defenders of the Fatherland, Indonesian volunteer army)
- Pentaerythritol Triacrylate (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This included a formal Emerson certification process, field visits and integration into project execution teams, as well as language skills training and individually-tailored personal development programmes.
We already have our project execution team in place in Mumbai and have commenced preparatory works to kick-off the project.
Tyco Thermal Controls offers its customers a highly flexible approach to industrial heat-tracing, from the provision of systems to interface with in-house resources to a full project management service, employing the worldwide expertise of its specialist engineering and project execution team.
The most important was the Natuna Project Execution Team, chaired by Jusuf Habibie, then the minister of research and technology, and its advisors included the then armed forces chief Gen.
The two companies have through the years perfected their integration between R&D, pilot plant, engineering and project execution teams.
I wish to congratulate the Husky project execution team and its contractors in completing the work on time and under budget, given the cost pressures and wet weather of 2005.
The project execution team will be located in London.