By detailing only a small increment at a time and completing that section of code, a team can identify and correct errors as they go along rather than allowing fundamental system errors to repeatedly propagate throughout the full project development cycle.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Project Development Cycle (business sequence)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Development Conference (IEEE-USA)
- Program Delivery Control (Sony)
- Program Designator Code
- Program Development Computer
- Program Development Council
- Programmable Downconverter
- Programming, Design & Construction
- Project Design Center (NASA)
- Project Design Consultants (California)
- Project Development Committee (various organizations)
- Project Document Control
- Proportion of Days Covered (medication performance)
- Proposal Development Center
- Proposed Date of Completion (various organizations)
- Protective Design Center (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Protective Device Coordination (software)
- PSP (PlayStation Portable) Demo Center (gaming site)
- Psychodiagnostic Chirology (behavioral science)
- Public Disclosure Commission (State of Washington)
- Public Documents Committee (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once goals are defined, an education programme can be scheduled to correspond with the various stages of the project development cycle.