Khalid Al-Mulad, Country Director of Islamic Relief Yemen shared that the Training of Trainers Course aims to ensure that sustainable training resources are available for CSOs in the areas of strategic planning management, financial management and project cycle management by provision of train the trainer trainings to 18 individuals who will operate under the network of the Humanitarian Forum Yemen.
What does PCM stand for?
PCM stands for Project Cycle Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCM
We have 524 other meanings of PCM in our Acronym Attic
- Program Coordination Meeting
- Program Cost Management
- Programme Centre for Modernism
- Programme Cycle Management (various organizations)
- Project and Construction Management (Canada)
- Project Communications Management
- Project Concurrence Memorandum (engineering)
- Project Contribution Margin
- Project Control Manager
- Project Control Memorandum
- Proposed Contract Modification
- Prospective Corps Members (National Youth Service)
- Prosperity Capital Management (various locations)
- Protection Circuit Module
- Protein Caloric Malnutrition
- Protein Channel Model(ing)
- Psuedo-Christian Moron
- Pub Cardinal Marunouchi (Japan)
- Public Consultation Meeting (various organizations)
- Pulse-Code Modulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION Project Cycle Management is a term used to describe the management activities and decision-making procedures used during the life-cycle of a project (including key tasks, roles and responsibilities, key documents and decision options).
Moreover, services of Works and Services Department will be reviewed through Project Cycle Management at provincial and district levels.