He was previously a project coordinator with the firm.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Project Coordinator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Programmable Controller
- Programme Committee (various organizations)
- Progress Check
- Progressive Coalition (Political Party, Burlington, Vermont)
- Progressive Communist (politics)
- Progressive Conservative Party of Canada
- Prohormone Convertase (enzyme)
- Project Charter
- Project Code
- Project Control
- Prontor-Compur (photography)
- Propagation Committee (IEEE VT-S)
- Propagation Criterion
- Proprotein Convertase
- Propulsion Complex (ship and submarine propulsion systems design)
- Prostate Cancer
- Protection Class (insurance)
- Protective Clothing (radioactive contamination and fire fighters)
- Protective Custody
- Protein C
Samples in periodicals archive:
15,000 306-682-4135 Prince Albert FAS Task Force, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Project Coordinator, Prince Albert.
Project Coordinator Donald Schrotenboer says the university is currently expected to be the single largest employer in town.
Also joining the Kansas City office is Amy McCrea in the new position of integrated marketing project coordinator for John Deere's new dealer advertising program.
We are not going to eliminate poverty," says project coordinator Santiago Arguello in Chiapas.
Jane Wood, project coordinator of Liverpool's international centre for digital content, part of John Moores university, developed the programme after being treated herself three years ago.