The first 12 chapters discuss governance, risk, international investment and transparency, project delivery methodologies, international financing and construction consortia, public-private partnerships, the program manager's role, public-private financing in transportation projects, project control systems, procurement and construction issues, culture and ethics in a multinational megaproject, and dispute resolution.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Project Control System
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Creative Services (various companies)
- Professional, Customer Service
- Profile Connection Space
- Program Component Score (skating)
- Program Control System
- Program Counter Store
- Programmable Character Set
- Programme on Chemical Safety (World Health Organization)
- Progressive Communication Services (various locations)
- Progressively-Censored Sample
- Projected Coordinate System
- Promotion of Chemical Safety (WHO)
- Propagation Conditions Summary
- Property Claim Services (Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Property Consultancy Services (various companies)
- Property Control System
- Proposed Committee Substitute
- Propulsion Control System
- Prospective Cohort Study (various organizations)
- Prostate Cancer Screening
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics will range from a discussion of the Indian economic outlook in the coming years to implementing MIS and project control systems in Greenfield smelters and downstream developments and investment opportunities in the Indian aluminum industry among others of particular relevance to the Indian companies with an interest in the aluminium sector.
Certification that the NIF project has implemented an integrated cost-schedule earned-value project control system by March 1.
An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Project Control Systems.