He carries more than 20 years of experience in automotive industry and has had different responsibilities in IKCO as Engineering Project Manager, Engineering Deputy, Talbot Machinery Project Manager, R&D Planning Manager, Planning and Project Control Manager in Samand project, Manager of Planning and Monitoring Projects, Deputy CEO for Total Production System and SAPCO's Board Member.
What does PCM stand for?
PCM stands for Project Control Manager
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCM
We have 524 other meanings of PCM in our Acronym Attic
- Program Committee Member
- Program Configuration Manager
- Program Coordination Meeting
- Program Cost Management
- Programme Centre for Modernism
- Programme Cycle Management (various organizations)
- Project and Construction Management (Canada)
- Project Communications Management
- Project Concurrence Memorandum (engineering)
- Project Contribution Margin
- Project Control Memorandum
- Project Cycle Management
- Proposed Contract Modification
- Prospective Corps Members (National Youth Service)
- Prosperity Capital Management (various locations)
- Protection Circuit Module
- Protein Caloric Malnutrition
- Protein Channel Model(ing)
- Psuedo-Christian Moron
- Pub Cardinal Marunouchi (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are progressing according to the schedule and have not really had any problems, the plant should be fully operational and supplying Bahrain with electricity and water by June next year,' said project control manager Ha Yong Man during a tour of the plant yesterday.
Tracey said she and Ian, a project control manager for Amec, "got each other through" Jack's ordeal with the help of both their families and the fantastic staff at the Freeman Hospital.