00 Paperback The Wiley guides to the mangement of projects HD69 This second book in the four-volume series explains the traditional project management activities of control, risk, time, cost, and quality, demonstrating that project control is more than the simple evaluation of project performance.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Project Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Program Counter
- Programmable Controller
- Programme Committee (various organizations)
- Progress Check
- Progressive Coalition (Political Party, Burlington, Vermont)
- Progressive Communist (politics)
- Progressive Conservative Party of Canada
- Prohormone Convertase (enzyme)
- Project Charter
- Project Code
- Project Coordinator
- Prontor-Compur (photography)
- Propagation Committee (IEEE VT-S)
- Propagation Criterion
- Proprotein Convertase
- Propulsion Complex (ship and submarine propulsion systems design)
- Prostate Cancer
- Protection Class (insurance)
- Protective Clothing (radioactive contamination and fire fighters)
- Protective Custody
Samples in periodicals archive:
On October 31, the Project Control Support Standards and the Level 2 NVQs in Project Control will be launched at Darlington Football Club.
The Defense Manufacturers Value Pack (DMVP) is an offering of software, professional services, training and implementation with fully integrated project control and work breakdown structure modules to enable small and midsize firms to manage long-term projects and satisfy government requirements for earned value management.
Geller has introduced the Total Project Control concept to many successful projects such as Rockefeller University, 101 Avenue of the Americas, Sloan-Kettering Research Center, the New Jersey Justice Complex, The St.