What does PTGC stand for?
PTGC stands for Progressive Transformation of Germinal Centers (medical condition)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTGC
We have 3 other meanings of PTGC in our Acronym Attic
- Public Transactional Group (purchasing segment)
- Pyongyang Traffic Girl
- Patent Term Guarantee Act of 1999
- Penang Tourist Guides Association (Malaysia)
- Professional Tour Guide Association
- Professional Tour Guide Association of Australia Inc.
- Professional Tour Guide Association of Florida, Inc.
- Professional and Technical Group on Antennas and Propagation (predecessor to IEEE AP-S)
- Perangsang Templer Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Percutaneous Trigeminal Ganglion Compression (neurology)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Gene Delivery
- Prostaglandin D2 Receptor
- Perturbative-Type Green Function (also seen as PTG)
- Piano Technicians Guild Foundation (est. 1982)
- Porcine Transforming Growth Factor (biochemistry)
- Placental Transforming Growth Factor Beta
- Post-Traumatic Growth Inventory (study)
- Professional Team Golf League
- Professional Technical Group on Microwave Theory and Techniques (IEEE)
- Preglomerular Tertiary Gustatory Nucleus