Latham NK, Bennett DA, Stretton CM, Anderson CS (2004) Systematic review of progressive resistance strength training in older adults.
What does PRST stand for?
PRST stands for Progressive Resistance Strength Training
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRST
We have 3 other meanings of PRST in our Acronym Attic
- Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Social Board (gamefaqs.com community)
- Pravin Ratilal Share and Stock Brokers Ltd
- Puerto Rico Statewide Systemic Initiative (est. 1992)
- Persatuan Radio Siaran Swasta Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Association of National Private Radio Broadcasting Indonesia)
- Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus
- Paroxysmal Reciprocating Sinus Tachycardia
- Physical Review Special Topics
- Pragmatic Reasoning Schemas Theory (psychology)
- Probability Ratio Sequential Testing
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of Tasmania (Royal Society of Tasmania publication; Australia)
- Physical Review Special Topics - Accelerators and Beams (American Physical Society journal)
- Physical Review Special Topics Accelerators and Beams
- Poverty Reduction Strategy Trust Fund
- Physical Review Special Topics Physics Education Research
- Pacific Reporting Services Unlimited (Honolulu, HI)
- Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University (Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India)
- Pekan Raya Sumatera Utara (Indonesian: North Sumatera Fair Week)
- Performance Restricted Stock Unit
- Police Requirements Support Unit (UK)
- Post Release Software Upgrade (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Washington, July 8 (ANI): A review by Cochrane researchers suggests that progressive resistance strength training not only helps older adults become stronger but also makes their everyday life easier.
My colleagues and I recently conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis of progressive resistance strength training (PRT) for older adults (Latham et al.