But after further tests we felt she had a good chance of making it, as we had successfully done transplants for very small children with Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis (PFIC).
What does PFIC stand for?
PFIC stands for Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFIC
We have 2 other meanings of PFIC in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Flooring Installers Association
- Public Financial Inspection Agency
- Public Funds Investment Act (Texas)
- Pet Food Industry Association of Australia
- President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (White House)
- Percy FitzPatrick Institute of African Ornithology (South Africa)
- Pakistan Flood Information Centre (resource)
- Passive Foreign Investment Company
- Pier Fishing in California
- Pole Dance for Fitness Instruction Commission of Canada
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Type 1
- PFI (Prison Fellowship International) Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Prison Fellowship International Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Private Finance Initiative Company
- Partnerships for Food Industry Development
- Perturbed Free Induction Decay
- Positive Friendly Identification (US DoD)
- Partnership for Family Involvement in Education
- Policy Futures in Education (journal)
- Partitioned Fractal Interpolation Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis (Byler disease): current genetics and therapy Klin Padiatr 2000; 212 : 64-70.