Progressive Dems meet on rights of corporations WORCESTER - The local chapter of Progressive Democrats of America is hosting a forum on the rights of corporations from 7 to 9 p.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Progressive Democrats of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Development Academy (various locations)
- Professional Development Activity (various organizations)
- Professional Development Alliance
- Professional Development Assignment (higher education)
- Professional Development Awards (various organizations)
- Proforma Disbursement Account (shipping)
- Program Decision Authority
- Program for Deaf Adults (New York)
- Programmable Device Array
- Progressive Democratic Alliance (British Columbia)
- Project Development Agreement
- Project on Death in America
- Project on Defense Alternatives (Cambridge, MA)
- Propane Deasphalting
- Property Damage Accident
- Property Damage Appraisers (various locations)
- Property Disposal Account
- Property Disposal Agent
- Prostate Ductal Adenocarcinoma (rare form of prostate cancer)
- Protected Disclosures Act (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said the party refused to invite her to events, and when asked to speak by the Progressive Democrats of America at the State Democratic Convention, she was later "uninvited" by the state party leadership.
Members of the coalition--which include American Friends Service Committee, Progressive Democrats of America, the Hip Hop Caucus, School of the Americas Watch, Iraq Veterans Against the War, Veterans for Peace, a number of Franciscan Sisters communities, Erie Benedictines for Peace, the Presbyterian Peace Fellowship and the Episcopal Peace Fellowship--began meeting in January and drafted a Declaration of Peace pledge for people to sign.
com, Progressive Democrats of America, The Velvet Revolution, and Global Exchange urge you to sign the petition prohibiting our leaders from committing more war crimes and crimes against humanity in our names.
And activists like Tim Carpenter, director of Progressive Democrats of America (PDA), and John Bonifaz, author of a book on impeaching Bush and now a candidate for secretary of state of Massachusetts, continued to beat the drum for impeachment.
Among such emerging organizations is Progressive Democrats of America (www.