Only eight Liberal MLAs, and Progressive Democratic Alliance leader Gordon Wilson, out of a total 75 members of the legislature, voted against the measures, which were initiated and strongly defended by the NDP government.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Progressive Democratic Alliance (British Columbia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Detective Agency (various locations)
- Professional Development Academy (various locations)
- Professional Development Activity (various organizations)
- Professional Development Alliance
- Professional Development Assignment (higher education)
- Professional Development Awards (various organizations)
- Proforma Disbursement Account (shipping)
- Program Decision Authority
- Program for Deaf Adults (New York)
- Programmable Device Array
- Progressive Democrats of America
- Project Development Agreement
- Project on Death in America
- Project on Defense Alternatives (Cambridge, MA)
- Propane Deasphalting
- Property Damage Accident
- Property Damage Appraisers (various locations)
- Property Disposal Account
- Property Disposal Agent
- Prostate Ductal Adenocarcinoma (rare form of prostate cancer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The governing NDP are led by Glen Clark; the Liberals, led by Gordon Campbell; the Reform Party by Jack Weisgerber, and the Progressive Democratic Alliance by Gordon Wilson.