Progressive bulbar palsy (PBP) This form affects about a quarter of people diagnosed, and involves both the upper and lower motor neurones.
What does PBP stand for?
PBP stands for Progressive Bulbar Palsy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PBP
We have 146 other meanings of PBP in our Acronym Attic
- Point by Point
- Polo Boy Productions
- Pooled Bonds Program (New Jersey)
- Poor Boyz Productions (Hermosa Beach, CA)
- Post Boost Phase
- Pot-Belly Pig
- Practicality Beats Purity
- Preburner Boost Pump (US NASA)
- Prison Book Program (various organizations)
- Product Based Planning (UK)
- Project Better Place (cars)
- Proven Best Practice
- Puffing Billy Posse (graffiti crew)
- Prostate specific Binding Protein polypeptide C3
- Professional Books, Papers, and Equipment
- Penicillin Binding Protein 1
- Penicillin-Binding Protein 2
- Polymerase Basic Protein 2 (virology)
- Penicillin Binding Protein 2a
- Penicillin-Binding Protein 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have a form called progressive bulbar palsy and the average life expectancy is between six months and three years - thankfully I'm still going strong.
November 18, 2004: Dr Malik visits Patient C, who had motor neurone disease and progressive bulbar palsy.
PATIENT C September 30 2004 ( Patient C is diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease and another muscle-wasting disease Progressive Bulbar Palsy.
NNovember 18, 2004: Dr Malik visits Patient C, who was suffering from motor neurone disease and progressive bulbar palsy, and found she had breathing difficulties and choking spasms.