The assessment provides an objective measure of cardiorespiratory fitness through the Progressive Aerobic Cardiovascular Endurance Run, or PACER, and body composition through measuring BMI, the study said.
What does PACER stand for?
PACER stands for Progressive Aerobic Cardiovascular Endurance Run
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PACER
We have 21 other meanings of PACER in our Acronym Attic
- Parent Advocacy Coalition for Educational Rights
- Payments, Claims, and Enhanced Reconciliation
- Police and Community Engagement Review (Canada)
- Police Anti-Crime and Emergency Response
- Post-Operational Analysis Critique & Exercise Review
- Preparedness and Catastrophic Event Response (US Department of Homeland Security & Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory)
- Priorities for Application of COMSEC Equipment Resources
- Process Acquisition, Characterization and Enhancement Ring
- Product Acquisition Consumption and Evaluation Review (Patrick E. Carroll & Associates, Inc)
- Program Assisted Console Evaluation Review
- Public Access to Court Electronic Records
- Program for the Academic and Cultural Enhancement of Rural Schools (Alabama small school cooperative)
- Pacific Asian Conference on Expert Systems
- Parametric Cost Engineering System
- Parent and Child Education Society (Downers Grove, IL)
- Parents and Children Exercise Simultaneously (health initiative)
- Practical Assessment of Clinical Examination Skills (UK medical examination)
- Professional Assessment and Comprehensive Evaluation System (teaching)
- Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University; Hyderabad, India)
- Palo Alto Community Fund (est. 1979; Palo Alto, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Rachel Farkas' gym class at Gilham Elementary last week, Tyler easily finished all 61 20-meter laps during the Progressive Aerobic Cardiovascular Endurance Run, and then played cheerleader for the next group of kids as they dashed up and down the length of the gym.