Of the 348 tumor samples that expressed normal KRAS, one-year progression-free survival rates were 25% and 43% for patients with normal KRAS tumors receiving FOLFIRI (fluorouracil, leucovorin, and irinotecan) and the combination of cetuximab plus FOLFIRI, respectively.
What does PFSR stand for?
PFSR stands for Progression-Free Survival Rate (cancer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFSR
We have 5 other meanings of PFSR in our Acronym Attic
- Privately Funded Scholarship Program
- Professional Fire Systems and Projects (UK)
- Proportionate Fair Share Program (Sanford, FL)
- Public Facilities and Services Plan
- Puente Fire and Security Protection
- Purple-Fleshed Sweet Potatoes (Ipomoea batatas)
- Purpose-Focused Specific Product
- Private Forestry in Southern Queensland
- Personal Financial Services Representative
- Process Features of Supplier Relations (procurement processes model)
- Project Fund Status Report
- Prominent Fibromyxoid Stromal Response (pathology)
- Partners for Study Support (Department for Education and Skills; UK)
- Patient and Family Support Services (Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center; Nashville, TN)
- Patient Financial Services System (US VA)
- PIX (Private Internet Exchange) Firewall Syslog Server (Cisco)
- Potential Field Source Surface Model (magnetic fields)
- Process for Six Sigma (iGrafx software)
- Protective Force Services Subcontractor
- Public Finance State Sector Management (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- Adjuvant radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy significantly reduced biochemical progression for men with pT3 prostate cancer in a multicenter phase III trial conducted in Germany The 385-patient study showed progression-free survival rates of 55% for men randomized to adjuvant radiotherapy versus 44% for those who were assigned to "watchful waiting" after surgery.
The 5-year progression-free survival rate for the men who were under-diagnosed was 79%, compared with 92% for the men who were not underdiagnosed.