The second view, equally wrong, results from incorrect conclusions from research findings and practice experiences regarding the relatively small proportion of older male clients, patients, and program participants involved in community based programs and services for older persons.
What does PSOP stand for?
PSOP stands for Programs and Services for Older Persons (Southwestern Illinois College; Belleville, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSOP
We have 17 other meanings of PSOP in our Acronym Attic
- Puget Sound Oncology Nursing Society
- Protocol School of Ontario (Zurich, Ontario, Canada; leadership training)
- Performance Share Ownership Plan (TransAlta)
- Personal Stock Option Plan
- Plastic Small Outline Package
- Pool Safety Operating Procedure (UK)
- Post School Options Program (Disability Services Commission; Australia)
- Power Small Outline Package
- Practice Support Outreach Program (Pennsylvania)
- Pretreatment Systolic Orthostatic Blood Pressure
- Phantasy Star Online PC (game)
- Partial State of Recharge
- Patient Safety Occurrence Report (healthcare)
- Point Successive Over Relaxation (simulation method)
- Primary Source of Repayment
- Probability, Statistics and Operational Research (conference)
- Processor State Observability Register
- Public Sex Offender Registry
- Patient Safety Officers Society (est. 2001)
- Perceived Sense of Slip (posture stability test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Independent living programs and services for older persons with disabilities.