What does PATOM stand for?
PATOM stands for Programme Atmosphère et Océan à Moyenne Échelle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Public Authority Transport Network (UK)
- Parents As Teachers National Center
- Periodic Acid-Thiocarbohydrazide-Osmium Tetroxide
- Phenotype Attribute and Trait Ontology (plants)
- Post Academisch Technisch Onderwijs (Dutch: Post Academic Technical Education; Netherlands)
- Principal Ammunition Technical Officer (Army)
- Pan-Arctic Tracking of Beluga Whales (research project)
- Polish Amateur Theater of Boston, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Publications and Archives in Teaching Online Information Sources (Archaeology Data Service)
- Patent Online Information System
- Private Aids to Navigation
- Pittsburgh Area Theatre Organ Society (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Professional Association of Teachers of Students with Specific Learning Difficulties (UK)
- Pancreatitis-Associated Thread Protein
- Panhellenic Association of Professional Translators (Greece)
- Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Plot against the President (film)
- Power Ascension Testing Program
- Preliminary Authorization To Proceed