Visit Booth #1027 for more information about CPU Tech and to see the company's ECADC and Modernized Programmable Signal Processor (MPSP) on display.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Programmable Signal Processor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Services Partner (various companies)
- Professional Skills Program
- Professional Speaker Program
- Professional/Scholarly Publishing Division (Association of American Publishers)
- Proficiency Sample Program (engineering)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Program and Support Plan
- Program Segment Prefix
- Program Support Plan
- Programmable Scanner Position
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Project Selection Process (various organizations)
- Project Study Plan
- Proposal Solicitation Package
- Protein Structure Prediction (protein 3D conformation prediction at rest)
- Provide Strategic Planning
- Pseudostatic Selfpotential
- Pseudostatic Spontaneous Potential (energy production)
- Psychological Support Program (International Federation of Red Cross)
- Public Safety Partnership (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CPU TECH), a leading provider of high performance computing solutions for military and commercial systems, announced today that its prototype AN/APG-68 Modernized Programmable Signal Processor (MPSP), a form-, fit- and function-compatible Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) for F-16 Block 30/40 aircraft, has completed Design Try Out (DTO) flight tests.
The Northrop Grumman solution with Mercury's scalable, heterogeneous architecture was selected following an intense competitive evaluation," said Harold Ball, program manager for the Programmable Signal Processor Program, Northrop Grumman Electronic Sensors and Systems Division.