The NEW PCU and Integrated Safety Control Mat System from Tapeswitch Corporation for area guarding around plastics machinery offers multiple device safety system integration, programmable logic control functions, and software at a Category 4 SIL 3, SIL CL 3, PLe.
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Programmable Logic Control(ler)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Law Corporation (various organizations)
- Professional Learning Community (education)
- Professional Liability Committee (various organizations)
- Professional Limited Liability Company
- Professional Loss Control
- Program Leaders Committee
- Program Leadership Committee
- Program Level Change (tape)
- Program Library Control
- Programmable Logic Circuit
- Programmed Logic Corporation (New Jersey)
- Programming Language Committee
- Programming Language Concepts (course; various schools)
- Progressive Learning Center
- Project Labor Category (various companies)
- Project Launch Coordinator
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Line Counter (software)
- Projected Line Charge
- Proto-Lower Cross
Samples in periodicals archive:
Programmable logic controls (PLCs) offer reduced supervision for automated operation.
Within these general, topics are embedded specifics like laser shaft alignment and programmable logic control boards, as well as the rigors of safely climbing a wind turbine tower.
The P510 also features a programmable logic control (PLC), with touch screen display, for exceptional flexibility in optimizing core materials and minimizing waste.
The entire operation is controlled via a Programmable Logic Control (PLC) system.
One recently installed, automatically operated plant consists of a heating and cooling skid, a precrystallizer skid, the Rotoform, a steel belt cooler and an intelligent programmable logic control system offering a complete package of continuous operation that requires only occasional operator intervention.
The modular system provides for one to 120 channels for easy expansion and can interface to programmable logic control for automatic batch control functions.