DAP's voice-ready M4000 series handhelds features four programmable function keys and four scanner trigger buttons - two each on the left and right sides - which ergonomically fit the user rather than the user needing to adapt to the device.
What does PFK stand for?
PFK stands for Programmable Function Key
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of PFK
We have 18 other meanings of PFK in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan Freelance Journalists Association
- Presbyterians for Just Immigration (Presbyterian Church USA; Louisville, KY)
- Patello-Femoral Joint Reaction
- Polifonica Friulana Jacopo Tomadini (Italian choir)
- Panhellenic Federation of Journalists' Union (Athens, Greece)
- Parents for Kids (education)
- Playing for Keeps (retail brand)
- Poulet Frit Kentucky (French: Kentucky Fried Chicken)
- Produce for Kids
- Planet Formerly Known as Pluto
- Pacific Fleet Kayak Club (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Pasco Florida Kennel Club
- Plasmodium Flaciparum Protein Kinase
- Phosphofructokinase Deficiency
- Partnership for Kentucky Schools
- Polska Federacja Karate Tsunami (Polish: Tsunami Karate Federation of Poland)
- Pilot's Function Key Unit
- Pacific Forum Line
- Packet Filtering Language (Firewall)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11 b/g/n * WWAN support GSM/GPRS/HSDPA/WCDMA (optional) * GPS module support RF passing through to external connector over cradle * Integrated Laser Barcode Scanner (1D/2D) or HF type RFID (optional) * Integrated 2M pixel Camera in rear or in front bezel (optional) * 1 x Navigation key and 4 x Programmable function Key * Battery life sustains for over 4-6 hours For more information please visit www.
The new IP phone offers both sips (RFC2246) and SRTP (RFC3711) and numerous other features: graphic display (two-line); three dynamic softkeys; five programmable function keys with LEDs; RFC 3261-compliant SIP stack; an optional H.
ROCKY APEX features scaled metallic magnesium casing, internally sealed ports, a touchscreen that accepts finger and stylus input, hot-swappable batteries, programmable function keys, an Intel Pentium III 500 MHz CPU.
The full 0-9 keypad includes tare, gross/net, on/off and two user programmable function keys.
The Apple Pro Keyboard features 15 programmable function keys, a 6-key document navigation pad and a two port bus-powered USB hub as well as audio controls and a key to eject CDs.