The Airborne, Maritime/Fixed Station (AMF) JTRS program is one of several aimed at satisfying emerging needs for secure, multi-band/multi-mode software programmable digital radios for mobile military users in the air, on the ground and on the sea.
What does PDR stand for?
PDR stands for Programmable Digital Radio
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDR
We have 287 other meanings of PDR in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Development and Research (various locations)
- Professional Development Recognition
- Professional Development Reimbursement (various organizations)
- Professional Development Ribbon
- Program Data Requirement
- Program Definition Review
- Program Design Review
- Program Deviation Report
- Program Director's Review (various organizations)
- Program Document Review (Army Training)
- Project Definition Report
- Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- Prospective Drug Review
- Proved Developed Reserve (oil exploration)
- Provider Dispute Resolution (various organizations)
- Public Data Release (US EPA)
- Public Disclosure Request (proprietary information)
- Public Document Room
- Pulse Doppler Radar
- Pulse Dose Rate (radiation therapy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: ADI) today announced the availability of the industry's highest performance ADC (analog-to-digital converter) which will enable the next generation of communications equipment, most notably programmable digital radio receivers, popularly known as software radios.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Harris Semiconductor today announced its latest product offerings aimed at the development of programmable digital radio solutions for cellular basestations.