What does PROAGRO stand for?
PROAGRO stands for Programa de Oferta Agropecuaria (Spanish)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pre-OCONUS (Outside the Continental United States) Travel File (US Army)
- Pennsylvania Residential Owners Association
- Polarized Refrigerant Oil Additive
- Pretax Return on Assets
- Private Right of Action (legal term)
- Probability of Reversal of Anesthesia
- Potential RAF Regiment Officers Acquaintance Course
- Professional Resources for Officers' Assistance in Civil Trial (Los Angeles Police Department training program)
- Programme for Advanced Contactless technology (radio security teaching program, Graz, Austria)
- Protective and Response Options for Airport Counter Terrorism
- Principal Office for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCO)
- Principal Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCO)
- CAD-Based Programming System for Arc Welding Robots in One-Off-Production Runs
- Programa Regional Ambiental para Centro América (Guatemala)
- Peer Review Oversight Board (accounting; Missouri and Texas)
- People's Republic of Bangladesh
- Project for On-Board Autonomy (technology demonstration missions of the European Space Agency)
- Probability of Detection