Like a refugee camp on First Avenue: Insights and experiences from the Bellevue/NYU Program for Survivors of Torture (pp.
What does PSOT stand for?
PSOT stands for Program for Survivors of Torture (Bellevue Hospital Center, New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSOT
- Public Sex Offender Registry
- Patient Safety Officers Society (est. 2001)
- Perceived Sense of Slip (posture stability test)
- Portable Scalable Operating System (Alcatel)
- Power System on Silicon
- Profiler Surface Observing System
- Project Save Our Soldiers (Englewood, CO)
- Project Specific Output Specifications
- Provably Secure Operating System
- Private Security Officer Training (educational course; various locations)
- Peace Support Operations Training Centre (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Psychoanalytic Study of the Child
- Protective Security Operations Training Program
- Pevecke Sdruzeni Ostravskych Ucitelek (Czech: Ostrava Choral Society Teachers)
- Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
- Preserved Steam on Video (UK)
- Priming Shut-Off Valve (sprinkler valve)
- Property Services of Ocean View (Norfolk, VA)
- Purge Shut Off Valve
- Phantasy Star Online Version 2 (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asher Aladjem, director of the consultation-liaison service and chief psychiatrist for the Program for Survivors of Torture at Bellevue Hospital Center, New York.