What does PROBRAIN stand for?
PROBRAIN stands for Program for Promotion of Basic Research Activities for Innovative Biosciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Prose Reading Observation Evaluation (New Zealand)
- Prospective, Randomized, Open, Blinded End-Point (clinical trial design)
- Provincial Broadband Extension (New Zealand)
- Proxy Based Estimating (software development)
- Public Report on Basic Education in India (1999)
- Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences
- Processes and Resources Of the Bering Sea Shelf
- Puerto Rico Ocean Bottom Earthquake Survey (geology)
- Productividad Biosfera y Medio Ambiente (Spanish: Biosphere and Environment Productivity; Santa Cruz, Bolivia)
- Probabilistic Methods in Verification (workshop)