The Concord-based HNH Foundation awarded $610,211 in grants during its 2012 program year, benefiting 25 health-related initiatives and projects at nonprofit and community organizations in New Hampshire.
What does PRY stand for?
PRY stands for Program Year
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PRY
We have 4 other meanings of PRY in our Acronym Attic
- Premiere Who's Who Registries (networking company; Patchogue, NY)
- Paris, Texas (Airport Code)
- Peroxiredoxin (enzymes)
- Pressure Reactivity Index
- Private Reed Exchange
- Public Radio Exchange
- Paraguay (ISO Country code)
- Pitch Roll Yaw
- Probably (chat slang)
- Project Reach Youth, Inc.
- Poemas Romances Y Amor (Spanish: Romance and Love Poems; website)
- Peachtree Ridge Youth Athletic Association (Duluth, GA)
- Paso Robles Youth Arts Foundation (Paso Robles, CA)
- Pine-Richland Youth Center (Gibsonia, PA)
- Point Roberts Yacht Club (est. 1980; Point Roberts, WA)
- Potomac River Yacht Clubs Association
- Promoting Republicans You Can Elect
- Puerto Rican Youth Development (Rochester, NY)
- Polio - Remember Your Strength
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 100,000th visa for the 2010-2011 program year was issued on May 23 in New Delhi.
Since starting their $42-million advanced exploration program years before, about $23.
The 2005-2006 Executive Committee is set to lead the organization into the new program year.
The Pittsburgh Chapter's first nine meetings of the 2002-2003 program year were described in the March-April issue of The Tax Executive.
30536) announced the availability of Title III discretionary funds for Program Year 1992 (July 1, 1992, to June 30, 1993).
Studying dance at the University of Urbino in this beautiful Italian Renaissance town that is about two hours from Florence, joining the community and learning the language, taking time to explore the rest of Italy and other parts of Europe, and making friends from all over the world have kept many dancers coming back to this program year after year.