The World Food Program plans to provide food assistance to over 200,000 vulnerable families in rural areas of Kyrgyzstan in April 2011.
What does P/P stand for?
P/P stands for Program Plan
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of P/P
We have 134 other meanings of P/P in our Acronym Attic
- Phosphorous to Oxygen
- Purchase Order
- Pinhole Occulter Facility
- Patch Panel
- Photo/Phone Number
- Power Propulsion
- Price/Performance (computer hardware)
- Principal Polarization
- Pediatric and Perinatal Specialist
- Pitches per Plate Appearance (baseball statistic)
- Primary Payload
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- Program/Project Manager
- Preventable and Potentially Preventable (hospital death rate)
- Pike/Pine Urban Neighborhood Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Anti-P/Q-Type Voltage-Gated Calcium Channel
- Payroll (corporate management)
- Power to Resistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book is intended to help students develop a working knowledge of health planning as they analyze case studies and construct a program plan.
These program plans were submitted to a variety of sources, and many were funded.
In this paper it was noted that the original multimedia program plans were too broad.
Writing the Plan Once the SAO's place in the mission program plan is solidified, and constructive relations with key country team members and host nation officials are established, development of the engagement plan can move forward.
The goal of the Office of Fusion Energy Sciences (OFES) is to provide more detail in conjunction with a new program plan by the end of the year, Director N.