Baronian was named Deputy Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization in 1975.
What does PCMD stand for?
PCMD stands for Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCMD
We have 10 other meanings of PCMD in our Acronym Attic
- Peripheral Component Microchannel Interconnect Architecture (IBM)
- Personal Computer Memory Card Industry Association (international standards and trade association)
- Personal Computer Memory Card Interface Adapter
- Personal Computer Memory Card International Association (now called PC Cards)
- Portable Computer Memory Card International Adapter (US NASA)
- Palestinian Center for Microprojects Development
- PC Mimic Diagram
- Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry (UK)
- Per Call Measurement Data (Lucent)
- Political Correctness Must Die
- Provinciaal Centrum Morele Dienstverlening (Dutch: Provincial Moral Center Services; Belgium)
- Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization-Environmental and Monitoring Office
- Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization-Public Affairs Office
- Program Manager for Chemical Demilitarization-Risk Management and Quality Assurance Office
- Program for Climate Model Diagnosis and Intercomparison
- Pacific County Materials Exchange
- Packet Circuit Multiplication Equipment
- Phase Correlation Motion Estimation
- Please Call Me
- Pollution Control and Measurement Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Congress created the office of the program manager for chemical demilitarization in 1985.
Our recordable incident rate at JACADS is below one," said James Bacon, the program manager for chemical demilitarization.