GAO assessed (1) whether the RDT&E program element code structure and the associated budget exhibits provide accurate, consistent, complete, and clear information, and (2) what factors contribute to any problems found.
What does PECOD stand for?
PECOD stands for Program Element Code
This definition appears very rarely
- Países da Europa Central e Oriental (Portugal)
- Pakistan Engineering Company Ltd.
- Pays d'Europe Centrale et Orientale (French: Countries of Central and Eastern Europe)
- Pecos National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Pelagic Cormorant (phalacrocorax pelagicus)
- Philadelphia Electric Company
- Polyethoxylated Castor Oil (surfactant)
- Power, Ease-Of-Use, Compatibility, Overall Use
- Processing and Exploitation Coordination Office
- Public Education Capital Outlay
- Pay Equity Coalition of Minnesota
- Process Electronic Control, Organization and Management
- Power and Energy Conference (IEEE International Conference)
- Personnel Contamination Sensor
- Predictive Engineering and Computational Sciences (University of Texas)
- Preemptive Control Signature
- Professional Electronic Commerce Online System (software)
- Program Environment Check-Out System
- Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (Medicare provider online enrollment system)
- People's Community Services (Detroit, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program element code used in this sample impacts the F-16 fighter program (PEC 27133F) with proposed funding changes in the Advance Missile Procurement (cost code 20021), Munitions and Associated Equipment (cost code 81000), Depot-Level Repair (cost code 64560), and Aircraft Purchase (cost code 10001) programs.