A Closer Look at the Update Process POCs are currently updating program data (budgeted cost, useful life, etc.
What does PROGDA stand for?
PROGDA stands for Program Data
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PROGDA
- Program for Regional Observing and Forecasting Service
- Public Representation Organization of the Faculty Senate (est. 1976; University of Wisconsin)
- Profiling System Administration
- Profiling Server
- Peer Review Oversight Group (US NIH)
- Program-Memory Operand
- Progress Page on MCDU (aviation)
- Progressive Rock (music)
- Progressive Caucus of Democrats Abroad
- Procedimentos Replicáveis para Optimizar o Gerenciamento de Eco-sistemas Neríticos Tropicais
- Programmatic Identifier
- Progress Management (Italian Group of Consultancy Companies)
- People Relying on God Relaying a Message (Alcoholics Anonymous slang)
- Program Representative
- PROgramming with Graph REwriting Systems
- Perindopril Protection Against Recurrent Stroke Study
- Personal Responsibility and Opportunities to Gainfully Reach Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Polish Research on Grid Environment for Sun Servers (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UCR Program data collection guidelines stipulate that a hate crime may involve multiple offenses, victims, and offenders within one incident; therefore, the hate crime data collection program is incident-based.
A review of national and state level program data for the state-federal VR program.