The editors would like also to thank authors for sharing the results of their research and Program Committee Members for their contribution to this conference and reviewing the papers submitted to this special issue.
What does PCM stand for?
PCM stands for Program Committee Member
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCM
We have 524 other meanings of PCM in our Acronym Attic
- Product Catalogue Management
- Product Content Management (retail)
- Product Cost Management (various companies)
- Production Control Module
- Production Cost Module
- Professional Case Management (est. 1986)
- Professional Certified Marketer
- Professional Communications Management (various locations)
- Professional Conference Management (various organizations)
- Professional Construction Management
- Program Configuration Manager
- Program Coordination Meeting
- Program Cost Management
- Programme Centre for Modernism
- Programme Cycle Management (various organizations)
- Project and Construction Management (Canada)
- Project Communications Management
- Project Concurrence Memorandum (engineering)
- Project Contribution Margin
- Project Control Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a Program Committee Member for American Society of Civil Engineers, he is involved in arranging guest speakers and arranging socials.
Bhowmik is a program committee member for SID and IEEE.
Program committee members were also treated to some of the finest southern hospitality around from the Host Committee and commented on how much they thought delegates would enjoy their time in Charlotte in December.
The Program Committee members are (l-r) Veronica Floyd, Carol Wood, TSgt Renee Pea, Yolanda Dean, JoAnn Robertson, Tammy Jackson, and Felicia Kelley-Murray.
I extend my appreciation to all Program Committee members from the different States and members of the Organising Committee from the Institute of Sustainable Irrigated Agriculture (ISIA) at Tatura.
Officers and program committee members plan and coordinate the four sessions each year.