a fee-only pension and profit sharing plan consulting and administration firm.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Profit Sharing Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Product Support Program
- Product Support Provider (US Army)
- Production Service Provider
- Production Software Package
- Professional Service Provider
- Professional Services Partner (various companies)
- Professional Skills Program
- Professional Speaker Program
- Professional/Scholarly Publishing Division (Association of American Publishers)
- Proficiency Sample Program (engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new profit sharing plan would give employees 10% if profit margins are between 0-5% and 25% for margins exceeding 5%, reports Reuters.
A lump-sum distribution can be made from a profit sharing plan if the employee has attained 59 1/2 even though termination has not occurred; see Letter Rulings 9721036, 8810088 and 8805025.