Other efficacy measurements included the Profile of Female Sexual Function and the Personal Distress scale, instruments validated by Proctor and Gamble.
What does PFSF stand for?
PFSF stands for Profile of Female Sexual Function (measuring instrument)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFSF
We have 2 other meanings of PFSF in our Acronym Attic
- Partnership for Supply Chain Management (est. 2005; Arlington, VA)
- Pulmonary Functional Status and Dyspnea Questionnaire
- Parts Failure Service Difficulties Report
- Partnership for Food Safety Education
- Plan for Social Excellence (est. 1990)
- Plasmodium Falciparum Schizont-Infected Erythrocytes (immunology)
- Profile Selector Enroute
- Provisional Fisheries Surveillance and Enforcement Line (Australia and Indonesia agreement)
- Partnership for Strong Families (Gainesville, FL)
- Private Fuel Storage Facility
- Providence Foundation of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Parkour Family St. Gallen (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Philippine Flight Simmers Group (flight simulator user group)
- Predictions Format Study Group (US NASA)
- Probabilistic Finite State Grammar (computational linguistics)
- Professional Food Sensory Group
- Pure-Flo Solutions Group
- Palace Family Steak House (San Francisco, CA)
- Past, Family and Social History (patient background documentation)
- Porcine Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants completed the Profile of Female Sexual Function (PFSF) and provided blood samples tested for serum levels of total and free testosterone, androstenedione, and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEAS).