Although other round-robin studies have been performed in the past, we believe that this offering represents the first time that a formal proficiency sample program has been initiated for tests on roofing asphalt binders," says Mike Anderson, the Asphalt Institute's director of research and laboratory services.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Proficiency Sample Program (engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Product Stewardship Program (various organizations)
- Product Support Program
- Product Support Provider (US Army)
- Production Service Provider
- Production Software Package
- Professional Service Provider
- Professional Services Partner (various companies)
- Professional Skills Program
- Professional Speaker Program
- Professional/Scholarly Publishing Division (Association of American Publishers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four of the certificates of analysis of the new SRMs carry a table of results from the Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory Proficiency Sample Program operated by NIST, which summarizes proficiency test results from over 200 laboratories.
The CCRL portland cement proficiency sample program for interlaboratory testing distributed their first sample in 1936.