What does PTGAP stand for?
PTGAP stands for Professional and Technical Group on Antennas and Propagation (predecessor to IEEE AP-S)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Professional Travel Grant
- Property Tax Group (various locations)
- Proprietary Trading Group
- Public Transactional Group (purchasing segment)
- Pyongyang Traffic Girl
- Patent Term Guarantee Act of 1999
- Penang Tourist Guides Association (Malaysia)
- Professional Tour Guide Association
- Professional Tour Guide Association of Australia Inc.
- Professional Tour Guide Association of Florida, Inc.
- Perangsang Templer Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Percutaneous Trigeminal Ganglion Compression (neurology)
- Progressive Transformation of Germinal Centers (medical condition)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Gene Delivery
- Prostaglandin D2 Receptor
- Perturbative-Type Green Function (also seen as PTG)
- Piano Technicians Guild Foundation (est. 1982)
- Porcine Transforming Growth Factor (biochemistry)
- Placental Transforming Growth Factor Beta
- Post-Traumatic Growth Inventory (study)